I do not give a refund because you have changed your mind about wanting to do the Program.
However, If you have purchased the Foundations Mindful Eating Course and you are not satisfied with the results you have achieved at the end of the 8 weeks, as outlined in the program objectives, you may be eligible to request a 30 day extension to your time in the Foundations Mindful Eating Course.
- Change one habit at a time to establish a lifelong and healthier way of eating.
- Connect with your when, what, why, and how of eating so you can focus on the right thing to change and have your efforts rewarded.
- Observe your reasons (drivers) for eating, so you can apply the best strategies to transform your habits for good.
- Tune into and trust your hunger signals so you can better match portion sizes with hunger levels.
- Acknowledge your non-hunger eating habits and find alternative choices for eating when you are not hungry.
- Cultivate self-compassion so you can become your #1 supporter to maintain your new way of eating.
- Learn practises that allow you to reduce stress related to your food choices.
If you have not achieved at least one change in your eating habits during the course of the program, I will work with you for an additional 30 days to achieve results.
The extension means that you will receive an additional four group Zoom calls at no extra cost to you. These calls allow you to request assistance with your personal mindful eating practice, to overcome your main eating habit.
Your eligibility to claim this free 30 day extension is set out below is in addition to any rights you might have under the Australian Consumer Law.
When you can apply for an extension
In order to get the full benefit of the program, you need to have completed all of the training videos, activities, and exercises during the 8 weeks that the program runs.
You also need to have attended the group coaching calls or submitted your questions when you were unable to attend the live calls, and provide evidence that you have listened to the call recordings.
If at the end of the program you are not satisfied with the results you have achieved at the end of the 8 weeks, as outlined in the program objectives, you may be eligible to request a 30 day extension to your time in the Foundations Mindful Eating Course.
What I need from you
If you believe that you are eligible for an extension, send me an email with the following information:
- the reason why you are not satisfied with the program or the results that you achieved;
- a scanned copy of all completed exercises, worksheets and activities for the entire course;
- confirmation that you watched each of the online videos, and coaching call recordings when you were unable to attend live.
Based on the information that you provide, I will assess your eligibility to obtain a free 30 day extension, the decision is purely at my discretion.
If you have any questions please contact me via the Contact Me page on my website: https://eatingforyou.com.au/contact/
Date: 1 September 2023