Introduction to Mindful Eating Workshop
Introduction to Mindful Eating Workshop: For women (1.5 hours)
This workshop is ideal if you are wanting to improve your eating habits and health—including digestion, body weight, and general wellbeing.
You will come away with practical things to do that will connect you with your reasons for eating (appetite, emotions, boredom) and improve your food choices.
It will help to:
- simplify your way of eating,
- reduce your stress about what to eat,
- improve your confidence in selecting how much to eat.
Next date to be confirmed for May.
You may express your interest in a future workshop, please email Sallyanne
Or, the online version of this workshop, the Mindful Eating Introductory Course may suit you better.
The location for the workshop is as follows;
Suite 9, Level 1, Logie House
Katoomba, NSW, 2780
Please read the detailed information below, including the terms and conditions, before purchasing your ticket.
Introduction to Mindful Eating Workshop: For women
- Confused about healthy eating?
- Feeling tired, bloated or unhappy with your weight or health?
- Perhaps you know what to do, but are not getting the results you are after?
You are not alone.
We are continually bombarded with new nutrition and health research, and there is a diet for everything. This is why the Eating for You approach draws on both western science and the eastern practice of mindfulness.
Mindful eating allows you to choose what is best for your mind and body at any given time.
What the workshop includes
This one session workshop provides an introduction to the Eating for You approach outlining the importance of:
- Knowing yourself
- Knowing your food
- Knowing how to introduce and live with change
You will gain a new appreciation for why you eat the way you do. You will also come away with practical mindful eating practices that can be integrated into your day.
The workshop includes one food activity. Please contact Sallyanne if you have food intolerances or allergies.
This is a seated class and chairs are available with cushions. You are most welcome to bring your own meditation cushion if you would rather sit on the floor.
You are encouraged to bring a drink—water bottle or thermos. Eating your own food in class is not allowed.
Bookings are required, as numbers are limited to 10. Cost: $40. Register your interest below.
The times or days don’t suit? Then let Sallyanne know your preferred times, as she will be adding more workshops soon.
Interested, but don’t live in the local area? Don’t worry, you can access the workshop as an online course,
If you have questions, please email Sallyanne.
Terms and Conditions
Refunds are offered up to seven days prior to the workshop. Please contact Sallyanne if you are unable to attend, and inquire whether it is possible to transfer your ticket to a third party, or reschedule for a different workshop or class.
2) Who the workshop is not suitable for
- If you are in the early stages of recovery from an eating disorder, such as bulimia nervosa or anorexia nervosa. Individual consults with your healthcare practitioners are the best support.
- If you have recently had bariatric surgery. Please inquire for further information here
- For healthcare practitioners. The workshop is designed for members of the community. The course is not designed as a train the trainer program. If you are a healthcare practitioner and would like further information about mindfulness and mindful eating, please inquire here
3) The workshop is for education only
This workshop is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to replace the advice of your healthcare practitioners. For personalised dietary and health advice please consult your healthcare practitioners.