Sallyanne is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and nutritionist, author and speaker. She is well qualified to present and answer questions on food, diet and eating habits related to health and wellbeing. Having extensive experience in health management and mentoring she is highly skilled in helping others introduce, live with and thrive on change. Sallyanne has integrated her knowledge and experience into all Eating for You events and services.
“Develop clarity and confidence to make the best eating and lifestyle choices for you.”
Health and lifestyle coaching
Sallyanne is available for online health and lifestyle coaching consults and programs. She is currently offering one-on-one coaching, specialising in the development of mindful eating and living choices. Her consults and programs focus on your personal nutrition and health goals. Sallyanne’s approach helps you to develop the clarity and confidence required to make the best eating and lifestyle choices for you.
Eating for You seminars, workshop and retreats
Sallyanne facilitates unique interactive sessions that facilitate participant reflection and behaviour change. They are practically based so participants leave with more skills for their tool kit. Sallyanne facilitates regular sessions and is available to travel to you for onsite or in-house services.
- It all starts with your decision to eat: take a mindful approach to unravelling your eating habits and making new choices.
- Eating for You Balanced Eating Guidelines: combining nutritional science and Eastern perspectives of mindful eating.
- Eating well is not just about food: explore the connection between how we eat and sleep, exercise and mindfulness practices.
- Are you eating instead of speaking? Learn the communication skills you need to support your health and happiness.
- Change is a natural part of life: confidently introduce, live with and thrive on change.
Sallyanne is an experienced public speaker for delivering key note addresses and facilitating seminars and workshops. Sallyanne is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experience on the subject of enjoying health and happiness through mindful eating and living. She is available to present to small or large groups.
Sallyanne is available for interviews. She has experience in radio and print media.
Blue Mountains Food Co-operative
Sallyanne is available at the co-op the first Wednesday of each month, 11am to 1pm, to answer food and nutrition questions.